In the Bitcoin world, wallets are exceptionally different.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.ranging from hardware to software wallets. Hardware wallets are normally referred to as cold storage, they are the most secure wallets to save your coin, but before celebrate, they are not free. So if you are not saving a large amount of bitcoin, you can go for any of these safe and secure mobile wallets.
Users actually believe is that Hot Wallets (software wallet) are less secure and can be hacked. This is actually true, however as blockchain innovation is advancing, mobile wallet providers have been doing their best to upgrade the security to their wallets. All bitcoin owners should realize that the security and safety of their coins are ultimately their duty and security features differ with every wallet. So before you hop onto any wallet provider, be a savvy investor and check them very well before you put your cash in them. Here is a list of the most secure Bitcoin mobile wallets that you can use conveniently on your smartphones.
I have made use of these apps to store my coins for over 3 years and I have no issues at all with them.
When I was first introduced to the Crypto world, Blockchain was the very first mobile app that stored my coins. I can strongly say it is the best, the most well known and most secure mobile wallet today. It is a hybrid wallet which simply means the company stores your wallet on the web and doesn't have access to your private keys.
- Send and receive Bitcoin easily through their mobile version of the app.
- Send and receive Bitcoin easily through any web browser of your choice.
- Purchase Bitcoin with a debit or credit card
- 2FA or two-step verification. (SMS Instant Messages and Google authentication)
- Private keys
- Unlimited wallets
- You can even store Bitcoin and Etherum
- It has Email Login Notification
Coinbase is second to bitcoin and it is the second largest service that allows you to purchase and sell Bitcoin, Etherum, and Litecoin with more than 30 countries supported and more than 10 Million active users. They have built a trusted name and you can be rest guaranteed that your coins with them are secured. With that said, security and responsibility of your coin is your obligation.
- You can connect your bank account, credit or debit card to coinbase to effectively exchange cryptocurrency with your local currency
- Mobile Apps and Versatile Web Browser
- Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin Wallets Providers are all supported
- Purchase and Sell Cryptocurrencies
- It has Email Verification
Mycelium is just a mobile wallet that allows you to send and receive Bitcoins from your Android and Apple phones. Their unparalleled cold storage functionality enables you to completely secure your funds until the point when you are ready to spend them. It also supports paper wallets, private keys, master seed.
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your mobile device unless you export them.
- HD enabled – manage different accounts and never reuse addresses (BIP32, BIP44).
- Ultrafast connection to the Bitcoin network through their supernodes.
- Watch-only addresses and private key import for secure cold storage integration.
- Secure your wallet with a PIN code.
- It also supports other Bitcoin services through bitcoin: URI handling.
- It has support for BIP38 Keys.
- Find other individuals to exchange Bitcoins with in person using the Local Trader feature.
Soon to be Added Features
- Fiat accounts: completely fledged, blockchain based.
- Debit cards. Wallet – linked and in-wallet-issued.
- Personal finance: convenient handling of bills and invoices.
- Escrow-protected business transactions and bets.
- Crypto assets creation and trade.
One thing I love most about BitPay is that its available for all the major mobile and desktop platforms which include: Linux, iOS, Android, Windows and so on. You can purchase and sell Bitcoin directly to and from your wallet. It offers a very secure and open source wallet to store and accept bitcoin on your site, and you can send it to anyplace you want. You can even effectively turn your Bitcoin into real dollars with the BitPay Visa Card.
your private keys and your money stay in your control all the time, it's your bitcoin, your wallet, and your terms, BitPay is open source for community testing and reviews.
- Different Bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app.
- Integration for managing, loading, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration of purchasing and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for purchasing Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets.
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud.
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups.
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments.
- Support for 150+ currency pricing alternatives and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- It has support for Bitcoin testnet wallets.
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors.
- It supports different languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish.
Xapo Appl is also one of the leading mobile Bitcoin and multi-currency wallet. It's a secure wallet for dealing with your Bitcoin and sending money to loved ones all over the world
- Xapo wallet Functions simply like a checking account for managing everyday spending.
- Quickly send, receive, and convert your funds in all currencies around the world.
- Top up your account with cash, bank transfers, credit cards, and Bitcoin.
- Use your Xapo Debit card for in-store purchases, online, and at ATMs all over the world.
- Chat and send money to any email address or phone number in a flash.