What's new
Welcome, Guest:

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

XF Free Add-on Quantum-Network free server template LEAKED 2018

johnboscoville

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.ghcorner.com
Quantum Network was originally designed for a mine craft server but in the end, was not required, so now, you can buy it! It’s a completely custom forum, including a custom style, animated page JavaScript and much more. Once downloaded you will be presented with compressed database and webroot files. If you require extra help uploading and setting them up on your host please contact me and I will be glad to help you out.

This forum is not as advanced as others, thereby does not include user ranks and/or placeholder posts, these can, of course, be added by yourself later down the line. In addition, the software version is 1.5.12 so you can easily use recent plugins for extra functionality for your site. If at any point you are stuck editing the theme don’t hesitate to ask, I will be sure to get back to you will an answer asap.

quantum-network-png.287

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE