Due to the growing interest of OnePlus smartphone in India, the company is now planning to start producing the OnePlus 3T in India beginning next year. This was revealed in a meeting by the general manager of OnePlus India Vikas Agarwal with Reuters.
According to him in a quote,
We actually probably have lost, I would say, maybe 30 percent of sales because of stock-outs," Agarwal told Reuters. "The focus is on trying our best to meet the demand.
There is actually no concrete information from the OnePlus general manager in India in regards to who OnePlus will partner with in the manufacturing process of their smartphone in India, he just expressed that the company will work with "numerous partners" and mentioning Foxconn as one possible partner.
Although OnePlus as of now have seven service centers in India at present, Agarwal said the company will open six more service centers and also an "experience center" where potential customers will have the capacity to see and test OnePlus products.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
65.3 KB Views: 100
Related Thread Same Category
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone Xr Launched
- WhatsApp Upcoming Update: Picture in Picture Mode
- OnePlus Has Started Rolling Out The Official Nougat Update To OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Cyanogen To Suspend All Services Starting December 31st
- WhatsApp upcoming features will let you edit and revoke already sent messages, videos and photos