What's new
Welcome, Guest:

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Tutorial HOW TO UNLOCK BUSY 4G LTE BOOST EVEN MIFI-M028T/M023T [L02B] FREE

Featured Thread #136
Sometimes if that happens then use a different browser and visit that page. If that doesn't fix it, then you haven't flashed the MiFi device with the correct file.
There are two files containing the SW app, the Uganda and Airtel open China which do I use ? The images aren't there ,sorry to bother again

Sometimes if that happens then use a different browser and visit that page. If that doesn't fix it, then you haven't flashed the MiFi device with the correct file.
I just checked my mifi it's L02B so I guess I will use the Uganda, did all again but still no MEP settings page plus the log in smartbro didn't work had to use admin

johnboscoville

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.ghcorner.com
I just checked my mifi it's L02B so I guess I will use the Uganda, did all again but still no MEP settings page plus the log in smartbro didn't work had to use admin
For the last flashing process, you have to use this file L02B_M028T_vodafone_Cameroon before you can access the MEP settings

Okay this is what happens and what I understand I really sorry if I'm frustrating you . I flash 2times right ? The first with the Uganda I tick all boxes select erase all then flash , unplug the mifi ,select the Cameron this time , tick all boxes again but uncheck the erase all right ? When I do the I get a message saying , device error WTPTP error FBF VersionNotMatch

johnboscoville

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.ghcorner.com
Okay this is what happens and what I understand I really sorry if I'm frustrating you . I flash 2times right ? The first with the Uganda I tick all boxes select erase all then flash , unplug the mifi ,select the Cameron this time , tick all boxes again but uncheck the erase all right ? When I do the I get a message saying , device error WTPTP error FBF VersionNotMatch
No, thats not it. 1st flash with Uganda firmware but don't allow it flash completely. As soon as the burning process starts, unplug the mifi. Now, flash L02HSUN1_FXPR2_M028T_V003_8801_2.137.001_20160513_1130 firmware and allow it to flash completely after this before you can flash L02B_M028T_vodafone_Cameroon firmware and everything should work fine.

No, thats not it. 1st flash with Uganda firmware but don't allow it flash completely. As soon as the burning process starts, unplug the mifi. Now, flash L02HSUN1_FXPR2_M028T_V003_8801_2.137.001_20160513_1130 firmware and allow it to flash completely after this before you can flash L02B_M028T_vodafone_Cameroon firmware and everything should work fine.
Thank u so much but last thing on the all the flashes I tick everything , but on which do I select erase all and which do I not ,

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE